1.06.2013

Little Snippets of Happy

This blog started as an idea to remind myself of the little things that make a well lived life. And sometimes, they are purposely very little. Like today...

A solo trip to Nordstrom, my fave turkey, cranberry and havarti sandwich, a perfect new pair of jeans, and these pretty things captured by my camera instead of purchased!



Thoughts of summer...this would be a perfect Hawaii swimshirt, if I happened to be going to Hawaii, which I'm not. But anytime you can imagine summer, it's a good thing.


 Our family room turned into a Barbie house, with Kayla in the middle of the kitchen.


Winter playgrounds.




 Camellias blooming.


An abundance of lemons to share with friends.


 Vintage inspired tea towels, all in a row.


Happiness reminders in random places...this one on a baby onesie in Target. I do miss buying baby clothes.


Be happy, wherever you are.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...